Workplace Coaching & Training
Hacking stress, limits, and mindset to create peak performance and maximise potential
I offer a variety of group and individual coaching sessions, webinars and courses on managing stress and creating the energy and mindset for achieving greater success. I help people to develop self-awareness, personal resilience and to manage their own energy, stress levels, and mindset. To me, high-performance, success, and wellbeing all go hand-in-hand.
“Louise lives and breathes her work! She is passionate about well-being and supporting people to support themselves. She advocates and teaches some wonderful mindfulness, breathing and mindset shifts.”
Director, People & Performance Ltd
The simple and effective techniques that I offer can help to:
increase effectiveness and engagement
develop emotional intelligence
create better teamwork & relationships with others
Keeping Stress Manageable
Stress is an inevitable part of life and it’s not all bad! We actually thrive on having some stress in our lives but what’s the difference between someone that successfully manages stress and someone that doesn’t? How do we know when positive stress turns into negative stress?
Here’s what we can explore to keep stress manageable…
- What is stress and what causes it?
- How do we recognise it in ourselves and in others?
- How do we know when positive stress has become negative stress?
- What can we do to manage it?
- What do we do when we’re not coping?
- How do we support ourselves and each other?
I offer a variety of webinars and in-person training that can be tailored to your needs. I’d love to support you and have a chat about how that might work for you…
The Ultimate Resilience Programme
Have you ever asked yourself who is the be-ing at the centre of all of your do-ing?
When there is so much challenge, change, and uncertainty in the outer-world it can easy to lose sight of the one thing that sits at the centre of navigating it all – us!
The ability to navigate both our internal and external world is the difference between achieving success and fulfilment in life or struggling and failing to reach our potential.
This programme aims to be transformational to create lasting resilience, along with change where needed. It can be delivered in-person or virtually to any group size, as team coaching, or as a pre-recorded programme for your organisation to have as your own resource.
Highlights of topics covered in this programme:
- The internal state and why managing it is important
- Developing self-awareness
- Moving beyond the patterns and defensiveness of the ego
- Balancing self-acceptance, self-ownership, self-compassion, and self-development
- When and how to shift state
- Simple practices to establish authentic resourceful states
- Maintaining steadiness within change and uncertainty
- Growth, fixed and victim mindsets
- Collective team state – balancing the ‘I’ with the ‘we’
- Creative problem solving
- Accessing higher states of awareness
- Values – walking the talk
I’d love to support you all with this transformative programme! Let’s chat about how that might work…
“Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” Charles Swindoll
Bespoke Training & Coaching
The world is our oyster!
You tell me what you need and let’s have a chat about how I could support you with both group and individual coaching and training. Here are just a few of the areas I support organisations with…
- Mindful Managers & Leaders – This programme equips managers and leaders with developing the people skills to better manage their teams. It covers key areas of recognising and managing stress, developing awareness, empathy and emotional intelligence, and effective communication.
- Mindful Teamwork – This programme equips teams to better understand and support each other. It covers key areas of recognising and managing stress, developing awareness, empathy and emotional intelligence, and effective communication.
- Hackathon – Creative sessions that help move from challenges to solutions.
- Loving life outside of the comfort zone! – and how to produce your best outcomes from it!
- Walking the value talk – bringing values to life in everyday living.
I’d love to hear more with you about what you need, what you want to achieve, and how I could support you with that! Let’s have a chat…
“Louise is passionate about helping people to improve their wellbeing and this comes through in her delivery whichever topic she is speaking about. Her style is great; she is relaxed and really engages with the audience. She always makes sure there are practical takeaways that people can fit into their everyday lives without having to make radical changes which can often be hard to commit to. I would recommend Louise’s sessions to anyone wanting to improve their wellbeing.”
“I have worked with Louise for many years and what she brings to her training sessions is quite unique. Her ability to get those who do not believe in wellbeing techniques on board and benefitting is quite uncanny. She offers ways for all of us to live a calmer more in control life, where we can actually stop and appreciate the world we live in and enjoy things we usually miss in life. I can highly recommend Louise.”
“Louise was an integral part to Buckles Wellbeing Strategy. Her insightful sessions focused on a deeper understanding of one’s environment and then developing a resilience strategy to complement this. She ran excellent group sessions and 1:1 coaching, both for the senior team and also across the organisation. The feedback received was outstanding and I would highly recommend Louise to any organisation. I look forward to working with her again.”
“Louise has played a very big part in wellbeing at Abcam, running both weekly and one-off wellbeing events. She is very supportive and understands the importance of wellbeing in the workplace. Louise is a great listener and has a lot of great ideas; a real inspiration!”
“I first met Louise when I attended one of her Managing Stress Workshops. We then started working together on our company Wellness Programme. She ran in-house stress management workshops and monthly Mindfulness sessions which contributed to the success of our programme. We found her work complimented our more traditional approach to employee development touching on areas such as innovation, solution thinking, time management, self awareness and personal impact. Louise is excellent! She is very knowledgeable and passionate about wellness and mindfulness, she is innovative and creative and very quickly builds trust with her audience.
“ Louise delivered a programme of Mindful Wellbeing sessions for TWI with overwhelmingly positive feedback. Employees felt it was one of the best courses they have ever been on and the opportunity to learn techniques that changed their everyday lives. Hugely beneficial at all levels across the organisation. I highly recommend Louise and her course.
“Louise’s work with UNICEF’s Senior Leadership Development Programme has been a tremendous success. She has the uncanny ability to gauge, in the moment, just what the group needs and to adapt her sessions to suit. What began as a simple notion of helping focus the group has turned into a deeply impactful and completely integral part of the programme. Superb!”
7 Days To Less Stress
Are you feeling a bit overwhelmed with life at the moment?
Would you like some simple tips and tools to help you to manage your stress and feel a bit more human again?
This FREE 7 Day Course offers a bit of daily inspiration and encouragement along with some simple strategies to help breathe a bit of fresh air into your daily life.